The best kept secret in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Care Haven Homes: Professional Memory Care in the Warmth of a Home
You worry about the hours Dad spends by himself.
- Does he watch TV all day long?
- Does he eat enough?
- Take his meds?
- Sleep through the day, but not at night?
- Does he agree to telephone sales pitches because he’s confused or lonely?
You worry about Mom’s safety.
- Does she turn off the stove?
- Run the air conditioning in the stifling heat – the furnace in the bitter cold?
- Will she stay away from the basement stairs?
- Does she wander the neighborhood in the middle of the night?
- Find her way home?
Personalized, professional Alzheimer’s care – round the clock – in the
warmth of a REAL home.Caregivers who
- Treat each resident as a person, not a patient.
- Protect the comfort and dignity of all.
- Offer activities tailored to individual interests, backgrounds & capabilities.
- Focus on making the most of each moment.
You’ll find all of this in a Care Haven Home