Family and friends are welcome to stop in. No matter where you work or live, you’ll find it easy to visit. Each of our residential care homes is near a major street in Johnson County, less than 5 minutes from Interstate Highways 35 or 435.
For a bird’s eye view of a few of our homes, watch the video below ↓
[dzs_video source=”http://www.carehavenhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/10000000_2782848735186755_6534315598904208263_n.mp4″ config=”skinauroradefault” autoplay=”on” cue=”off” loop=”on” type=”normal” responsive_ratio=”default”]
Our attractive ranch homes are specially designed for the comfort and security of people with memory loss. They are nestled in safe, quiet neighborhoods.
Also included in the monthly fee:
- 3 nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, with snacks available any time
- Private bedrooms, which can be decorated with the resident’s own furnishings
- Custom fire alarm systems, emergency generators, medical alert systems, secured yards & exit doors that restrict elopement
- Nurses overseeing residents’ health care in the homes
- A nurse on call for 24-hour emergency response
- Trained & licensed care staff on duty round the clock
- Health, diet, medication & continence management
- Coordination of home health & hospice services
- Bathing, dressing & grooming assistance
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Meaningful, highly individualized daily activities that bolster physical & cognitive abilities, encourage social interaction & boost self worth
- Trips & outings, as appropriate, to local areas of interest
- The countless details that make our residents feel at home
Care Haven Homes are licensed & regulated as Home Plus facilities by the State of Kansas.
Curious to see what a day in the life of a Care Haven resident looks like?
Schedule a visit to see for yourself!