- Founded in 2005, Care Haven Homes is the oldest and largest provider of memory care in small, residential settings in Kansas City.
- We own and operate 6 “Home Plus” Alzheimer’s care homes: 4 in Overland Park and 2 in Leawood.
- Care Haven’s homes are real homes: attractive, ranch-style houses tucked into quiet residential neighborhoods. We’ve remodeled them to create comfortable, secure environments for people living with dementia.
- Each home provides a warm, family-style setting for no more than 8 residents. The resident-to-caregiver ratio typically is 4 to 1.
- Our local owner/operator and management team insist on giving residents what they need when they need it – with the kindness, dignity and respect they deserve.
“It is the policy of Care Haven Homes, LLC to recruit and employ the best-qualified personnel for available positions, to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap, economic status, or marital status.”